Thursday, September 13, 2012

Conscious Box

I love monthly subscriptions, they make going to the mailbox more fun. Now, I have something to look forward to besides bills. 

Mission
"Conscious Box is dedicated to introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available. We scour the marketplace to find those that stand above the rest. Discovery defines the Conscious Box experience."
 

Each box has a monthly theme. The theme I received was "Rediscover your groove". All of the items in the box are chosen based on the companies' devotion to pure sustainable products. You will not know what you get in the box, so it is a nice surprise when you receive it.

Conscious Box costs $12 a month with $7 shipping. If you go for a 3 or 6-month plan, you can get it for less.

Here is a run-down of the August box.
  • Berry Plus Laundry Soap - 30% less packaging & 100% plant based. Powerful cleaning, but good for skin sensitivity.
  • I Love Chicken Poop - lip moisturizer that contains natural ingredients. (Not poop.)
  • Crispy Green - Dried fruit that is gluten, nut, and fat free.
  • Crunchmaster - delicious, multi-grain, gluten-free crackers.
  • St. Claire's Organics - Watermelon tarts (candies) that are organic, vegan, and GMO free. They also contain vitamin C.
  • Honest Tea - a healthy juice pack that kids can take in their lunch. Organic and low in fructose.
  • Natural Vitality - organic and natural vitamin supplement meant to give you a lift.
  • thinkThin - tasty snack bar that has 2 times the protein and 60% less sugar than other bars on the market.
  • Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum - helps fight wrinkles naturally with no synthetic preservatives.
  • Wexy Bags - eco friendly snack bags. (I have previously reviewed these here.)
I personally tried everything in the box. I enjoyed everything except two items. I did not like the Crispy Green dried fruit, but I think it's because it was mango flavor which I am not a huge fan of. I also broke out when using the Weleda Firming Serum. However, I have extremely sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment