Monday, August 27, 2012

Eco Lunch Gear


I admit that I have a lot of green products on this site. I really like the idea of helping the environment. I am not always the best at it though. I admit that convenience sometimes rules out "green" for me. But I really am trying to do better. Eco Lunch Gear is a step in the right direction.


These sandwich wraps are pretty cool. The one they sent me had a really nice pattern on it that was suitable for both boys and girls. I noticed that there was a large patch of Velcro on it, making it easier to loosen or tighten in order to accommodate sandwiches of different sizes. The bags are easy to wash, They can be washed by hand or tossed into the washing machine. Plus the bag can be used as a place mat. Let's see you do that with a plastic baggie!
As a company, Eco Lunch Gear is considerate to the environment. Obviously, by using a reusable cloth bag, you are decreasing waste. Did you know that the average person uses 120 lunch baggies every three months? The company also uses 100% organic cotton. What this means to the average person is that less pesticides are used when growing the cotton. Furthermore, they use recycled paper, cardboard, and material.

Want to know more about it?

You can purchase Eco Lunch Gear at Green Cupboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment